We are looking for a designer with a passion for web design. You will help create unique websites by leading the entire process, from strategy all the way to creating specs and developer documentation to make sure everything is implemented the way you expected.
Throught the entire process, you will have the support of our Creative Director and the project manager, to make sure everything is going smoothly and that you have everything you need to do your best work.
We review applications to screen for a variety of criteria.
- Video / Intro call
Candidates are asked to submit answers to questions via video or to have an intro call with one of our recruiters.
We conduct online interviews to get to know you better.
Finalists complete a multi-day task (we pay for your time).
We make an offer to the candidate we feel is the best for the role.
Who you are
- Have at least 3 years of experience in web design, with a strong portfolio showcasing your design skills.
- You are proficient in Figma.
- You understand the power of visual storytelling and can translate ideas into compelling visuals.
- You like to be up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and technologies, and you’re excited to apply them to your work.
- Collaboration is in your DNA. You thrive in a team environment, eagerly sharing ideas and embracing feedback to improve your craft.
- You see design challenges as exciting opportunities. You’re resourceful and adaptable to find creative solutions.
- You have a keen eye for detail, ensuring that every pixel and element in your designs is polished to perfection.
- You can articulate your design ideas and are comfortable discussing and presenting your work to your team.
- Good to have: understanding the basics of Webflow (although you will not be developing the website).
In this role you will:
- Design eye-catching responsive websites for our clients;
- Create systems to make building new pages easy by our clients marketing team;
- Communicate design ideas using user flows, site maps, and wireframes, etc… to the team and to the clients;
- Conduct Quality Assurance to make sure the website is developed the way you inteded;
- Support the growth of Better Mistakes website;
- Think strategically how to build websites in a scalable and modular way;
- Collaborate with other team members to improve our internal processes and evolve our SOP’s;
- Work on fun internal projects.
Better Mistakes is a fully-remote company that designs and builds modular and scalable websites for high-growth startups and entreprises all around the world.
We empower companies by allowing marketing and growth teams fully control their marketing website, while saving engineering resources.
Our goal is to be one of the top companies in the web design and Webflow development industry by leveraging a diversified group of talented people and embracing new technologies (automations, artificial intelligence, and others).
Time to apply
Click the button and fill you application form. We will get in touch shortly and you will alway hear an answer from us.Apply