We are looking for a mid-level/senior designer with a strong focus on web design. You will have the opportunity to work closely with our Webflow development team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation of your designs to create amazing sites that are good-looking and also scalable for B2B companies.
Key knowledge and skills
- Proficiency in Figma.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Excellent understanding of how the Web works and how to navigate through it.
- Good to have: understanding the basics of Webflow (although you will not be developing the website).
Who you are
These are the things we are looking for in our next hire
- Creative and open to new ideas, adaptable, and willing to learn new techniques and skills.
- Good communication, written and spoken, both in Portuguese and English.
- Strategic thinking and attention to detail.
- Interest in contributing to the efficiency of the team by suggesting and implementing SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
What you will work on daily
These are some of the tasks you will be working on
- Conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for our client’s websites.
- Creating visual elements that are in line with our client's branding.
- Creating systems to make building new pages easy by our clients marketing team.
- Design engaging and responsive web pages.
- Employing industry and design best practices through the website-building process.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure to the development team.
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible work environment.
- Transparent culture.
- Learning and development opportunities.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Time to apply
Click the button and fill you application form. We will get in touch shortly and you will alway hear an answer from us.Apply